Thursday, April 7, 2011

Did I Stumble Upon a Catchphrase?

Why should Charlie Sheen have all the fun coining catchphrases these days? It appears that I may have stumbled into one in my previous post. "Be More Awesome." I think this could be a versatile expression.

For example if someone's boring you you could beg them to "be more awesome." If you're unhappy at your job you could ask yourself how you could "be more awesome" and improve your career outlook.

It could even be a movement like "Pay It Forward." Just ask yourself every morning..."How can I be more awesome today." We settle for mediocrity in this country people.Can you imagine what we could achieve if we just expected a higher level of awesomeness from everybody?

With that in mind I have begun to take my own advice and put my new slogan to the test. Although it will be a challenge since I'm starting from a fairly lofty level of awesomeness I will endeavor to be a little more awesome every day. I will keep you all apprised of my progress. It's sure to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment