Friday, September 17, 2010

So I Like Flowers...You Got a Problem with That?


 I cook, I clean and now apparently I arrange fresh cut flowers. Who knew I had such a skill? I'm really getting in touch with my feminine side now baby. At this rate I'll be crocheting by the first snowfall.

This flower arrangement just kind of happened as I was wandering around our yard pruning shrubs. The guy who lived here before us was some kind of super-gardener so we have an embarrassment of flora and fauna. I started to see all of these beautiful flowers slowly fading away so I thought it would be a shame to waste them. Why not bring them in the house and add a little pop of color, right?

Rather than making fun of me, I earned big points with the wife (ladies love when you flash the sensitive side). So that's me these days - family cook, homework helper, grocery shopper and now...manly florist (which is much easier to write than to say). Just for fun say manly florist five times fast. You're bound to say something dirty. Have fun with that one over the weekend everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment