Saturday, August 6, 2011

A B-52's Concert (Not the Kentucky Derby)


Oh the paparazzi. How they hound me. I try to cruise back into Stamford to attend a B-52's concert and the press can't leave me alone. C'mon people, I haven't been gone that long! This photo appeared on the Stamford Advocate website yesterday. Clearly they were after a shot of me and not the two lovely ladies I happened to be with (I'm delusional). Do you know why these ladies were photographed? Because they look like elegant women.

That said, allow me to address the ladies (not pictured) who attended this fantastic event:

Dear All Under 30-year old Women of Fairfield County:

Just because it's summer does not mean that you're given license to dress like street walkers. I shouldn't have to say this but a half-shirt should not be worn as a dress. Men have amazing imaginations - perhaps you could let us use ours and put on something that doesn't make you look like Snooki's sluttier sister. How about having some faith in your wit, charm and sense of humor? Maybe show off your brain off a little rather that your lower back tattoo aka "the tramp stamp." Give the male gender more credit and put your best face forward (not your ass).

Sincerely,
The Evolved Male

No comments:

Post a Comment