Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I love my job, i love my job, i love my job...

I repeated that mantra as my daughter and I locked horns today.

Here's what my lovely 5 year-old miscreant did today:
  • Demanded her special Hello Kitty plate after her eggs were presented to her on a "regular" plate. A screaming match ensued.
  • Threw sand at her brother at the beach
  • Smooshed her brother's sand castles with temerity
  • Talked back countless times
  • Refused to share
  • Was generally argumentative
  • Was all-around obnoxious
However now she is asleep on the couch and looks like an angel. She also made me a bead necklace that says "DAD." What is it with girls this age? They swing so violently from love to disdain. I never had girls around growing up so this is all new to me. You ladies are a complicated species. I can't wait until she's 14. Shoot me.
Did I mention that my son was fantastic today? Little boys are like Labradors and little girls are like...aggravating.

No comments:

Post a Comment